Choosing The Right E-Cig For You:
Certain e-cigarettes can work best for someone else but might be completely wrong for your tastes so getting the right type of e-cigarette could mean the difference between a pleasant experience or giving up and going back to smoking cigarettes. If you are a current or former smoker, choosing the right vape is vital if you want your switch to a smokeless alternative to be successful.
There are a variety of different things you should consider before getting your first (or second) vape:
- Feel/Throat hit: It’s important to find an e-cigarette that you’re comfortable using and feels good in your hands. “Throat feel” is also important, especially to smokers who crave a feel that’s similar to the throat hit you get from smoking cigarettes.
- Nicotine: Especially if you are a current or former smoker, it’s important to find a vape that can deliver the right amount of nicotine to satisfy your cravings. Many vapers start with high-nicotine e-liquids and gradually decrease the amount of nicotine they vape to zero over time.
- Cost: E-cigarettes vary significantly in price depending on the type and the specific model that you buy. If you are willing to invest a good amount into your vape you will have different options than someone who is on a strict budget.
- Taste: Finding a good flavor that you enjoy will make the transition easier. Many smokers find tobacco flavors easiest to start with, and later move on to other kinds of flavors.
- Features: Some vapers just want the simplest, easiest-to-use e-cigarette that they can buy to grab and go. Other vapers prioritize flavor options, refillable devices, or want features like digital readouts and heat controls.